PrimeImage Technologies is pleased to announce a brand new fundraising initiative with Kirmac Collision & Kirmac Cares for Kids which directly supports BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. As of January 2015, PrimeImage Technologies is donating to the foundation a percentage of the profits from every machine sold. So when you lease or purchase any multifunction device from PrimeImage Technologies you are helping to provide better health care for kids in British Columbia.
Please be vigilant during the holiday season as it is a favored time for “toner pirates” to contact your office while you may be short staffed and the customary person doing the consumables ordering is either on holidays or otherwise pre-occupied.
If you have a service contract your toners/consumables are free of charge. PrimeImage does not contact your office with “holiday specials” or warnings of price increases. That is a sure indication of a “toner pirate”.
If you are contacted by such a company either refuse any shipment or return the shipment unopened to avoid any exorbitant charges.
Ahead of the mega-merger with EMC, Dell has decided to quit selling printers as part of its hardware portfolio while its imaging business is being scaled back.
A letter sent to distributors by Dave McNally, Dell’s product marketing director for imaging and print in EMEA, described the move as a “scaling down”. Imaging products will continue to be available, and existing printers will be supported and repaired in the field, whether via distributors or the Dell inventory.
Printers will continue to be sold during “the transition phase” in 2016, and Dell informed distributors that “during this time we will also continue to provide support and repairs, as well as making available both spare parts and toner supplies for our customers. We anticipate no change to our existing processes or interruption in the availability of this support and these supplies for at least 5 years from the end of 2016.”
Sales Representative Needed
At this time we seek a highly motivated, driven and results orientated Sales Representative to join our Outside Sales Team. This individual will have the freedom to build business opportunities across the lower mainland across all industry sectors, without the limits of territory boundaries. This Sales Representative will also be armed with extensive training and support to allow them to build the sales career they have always dreamed about.
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Conduct new business prospecting and business development.
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients to assess needs.
- Devise creative and competitive imaging technology business solutions.
- Prepare accurate quotes based on up-to-date product pricing sheets.
- Deliver presentations to clients and close deals.
- Prepare detailed client files and accurate order and leasing documentation.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Undertake regular product training to stay up to date with new product developments.
- Develop successful working relationships with other members of the Sales, Service, IT and Office Administration teams.
- Build a strong market and competitor awareness.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in copier and printer sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of competitive business to business sales.
- Post-secondary studies in Business or Marketing.
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Advanced communication skills and relationship development abilities.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- A determined and highly motivated attitude.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for business use.
If you are looking to work with an innovative and progressive organization where your efforts are truly valued and rewarded, this could be the opportunity for you! Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected].